Who Are Accident Advice Helpline and How Can They Help?
Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm specialising in personal injury law. Founded in 2000 with a vision to provide the highest quality legal advice and representation, Accident Advice Helpline has helped thousands of people to get justice.
Operated as a law firm with an accident helpline, people can get free and no obligation legal advice from Accident Advice Helpline by calling them.
When you call Accident Advice Helpline, you will get to speak to a highly trained claims advisor – somebody who is legally qualified to provide to you claims advice. By speaking with a claims advisor, you can get all your claims-related questions answered, as well as:
- An estimated pay-out figure;
- An estimated timeframe for claim completion;
- Clarification on your eligibility to make a claim;
- Details about the next steps you should take.
So, whether you want to find out a little more about your legal rights following an accident, or you want to make a claim immediately, with Accident Advice Helpline you can.
Areas of Personal Injury Law
Being a law firm, Accident Advice Helpline specialise in all areas of personal injury law, although there are some areas that are more commonly worked on than others, such as:
- Road traffic accidents: Injuries might include whiplash, cuts and bruises, head injuries such as concussion, spinal injuries;
- Slips, trips and falls: Such accidents usually result in minor injuries like cuts and bruises, but they can also cause serious injury;
- Accidents at work: These can include repetitive strain injuries, industrial deafness, electricity and fire-related injuries and much more;
- Industrial accidents: These can include short-term and long-term illness, industrial deafness, blindness and product liability claims.
It’s also important to consider than all-in-all, road traffic accidents and whiplash-related injuries are the most common claim processed. It is estimated that some 1,500 claims for whiplash are made every day in the United Kingdom. Accident Advice Helpline has helped thousands of people legitimately claim compensation for such injuries. If you are suffering from whiplash, there is simply no better law firm than AAH to process your claim.
How can I contact Accident Advice Helpline?
You can call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to speak with a claims advisor. To get the most from your call, we recommend having the following information to hand:
- Details about how your accident happened – such as the circumstances leading up to, during and after your accident;
- Details about the other party – such as their name, their address, their insurance details or anything else you know about them;
- The date your accident happened – so that the claims advisor can establish your Date of Limitation, otherwise known as your Date of Knowledge.