Long ago men and women who suffered from low testosterone had to live with their condition. But no more. There are different levels of testosterone in the body of human being and it’s maybe low testosterone or high testosterone.
With advances in modern medicine, there are many low testosterone treatments on the market and may be right for you if you are actually diagnosed with a low testosterone count.
There is no treatment; low testosterone can have many unpleasant symptoms, from fatigue, depression, changes in body composition (muscular atrophies and fat increases), lack of libido, increased risk of heart attacks and even more.
The following are some of the most common testosterone replacement therapies:
Low Testosterone Treatment
Testosterone Injections: As the name implies, testosterone hormone is delivered through a needle and injected directly into a muscle with the advice of your doctor. Most doctors will train you to inject yourself so you can do it in the privacy of your own home.
The professionals of the injection: method of delivering highly effective and very profitable.
- The Cons: painful. You can create ups and downs as you get a wave of testosterone, which may then drop a little before your next injection
- Testosterone Pellets: These are small granules that are placed under the skin and then release testosterone in the body.
- Pellet professionals: Dissolve evenly, releasing testosterone consistently without the highs and lows of the injections.
- The cons: an incision should be made, under which the pellets are placed.
- Testosterone cream: As it says, you can rub this on certain parts of your body and have more testosterone.
- Professionals: Easy to use, they can be effective and are not painful and incisions are not necessary
- The cons: You can accidentally transfer testosterone to other people by skin-to-skin contact.
- Testosterone gels: very similar to the pros and cons of testosterone cream.
Low Testosterone Treatments
Some people want a low testosterone treatment that is not a prescription drug.
For these people, increasing your testosterone using natural means is the way to go.
Although these methods are not as effective as the introduction of testosterone directly into your body, they have the advantage of being much safer and without the same degree of potential side effects because they help the body to make its own testosterone naturally.
For example, you can eat certain types of foods that help your body increase testosterone production. This treatment work for low testosterone treatment from different levels of testosterone in the body.
You can also take certain herbs that indirectly aid the body in making more testosterone.
For people who do not suffer from a serious testosterone deficiency – such as people who are slightly lessening simply because of the aging process – these dietary and herbal measures may be the way to follow instead of more replacement therapies. Extreme testosterone.
In any case, talk to your doctor about low testosterone treatment to see which method would be best for you. For more information, you can visit https://steroidly.com/types-of-testosterone to learn more.