We are no forgetting all the fun we had behind the travelling by the bus. How we can chat, sleep and talk till the destination. All the excitement of citing next to a stranger and listening to his life history. So rewind your life fellas and buy a bus ticket to start your journey.
Then pack you back bag and put your bus ticket in it and follow my lead.
- We have free Wi-Fi on most of our buses and at our stations. So you can keep up with your social life – and post live from your trip with Instagram-worthy scenic shots.
- Check out Pinterest for tips to pass time on the bus. There are lots of ways to make the time fly on your trip, besides catching up on sleep.So we’ve asked our passengers for their suggestions, and shared them with you in handy Pinterest(link opens in a new tab) collections.
- On most of the buses, there’s a power outlet at nearly every seat. So if you want to watch the entire movie library on your laptop or tablet – go right ahead, you’ll never run out of juice! And you’ll get off the bus with a fully charged phone, no matter how much tweeting and Instagram you do during your trip.
- If your bus is taking you through parts of the United States, Canada or Mexico, you’re going to see some amazing scenery. So why not bring a map or guidebook to tell you more about the towns, cities and landscape you’re traveling through?
- Some people can sleep through a hurricane; other people need a bit more quiet. If you’re a light sleeper, you’ll find it helpful to bring an eyemask and a pair of earplugs.
- The buses don’t sell food or drink on the buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.